No products in the cart.
Online display Ads
Display ads have evolved from the basic form of banner ads. Nowadays, display ads come as:
- Static images – these are your basic banner or square ads that appear around the content.
- Text – these are text ads that are created by algorithms to make text ads relevant to the surrounding content.
- Floating banners – these move across the screen or float above the regular website’s content.
- Wallpaper – these appear and change the background of a website, filling the whole page.
- Popup ads – these are new windows that appear in front of the website content; newly opened window displays the full ad so visitors can see.
- Flash – these are moving ads that “flash” different content at the viewer.
- Video – these are small video ads that autopay or wait for the video to be played by the visitor.